Who am I
I'm a 31 year old software developer from Odessa, Ukraine. Living in Kyiv at the moment.
Started to code when I was 15 and still can't stop myself from building new software 🙂
I did a lot of cool things in mobile. Like one of the most popular mobile IM clients available on the market. Took part in building clients for variety of mobile platforms. Wrote lots of backend code in Java long time ago...
I'm focused on the web. It's one of the most interesting and dynamic areas in modern software development, IMHO.
Building scalable systems, database architecture, CRDTs and rich web user interfaces are the things that I'm excited about these days.
Currently, I'm a part of a great dev team at Rails Reactor that's building solutions for the healthcare industry in US.
Monitorius is a bootstrapped startup, uptime monitoring made simple. Not longer available.
IM+ Web is my favorite product, a web-based multiprotocol IM client.
IM+ Bar is a spinoff of IM+ Web, it's an IM+ as a browser extension for Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Opera.
Olanola is a user-generated content news site, known in Russia as Mirtesen.ru
Timp is an image placeholder generator. Weekend project to try out Angular.
Alfafile is currently in development\migration state from Backbone to React/Flux. It's a file sharing service with rich UI\UX.
AnyFormat is a simple file conversion service. Huge set of possible file conversion formats is available.
Monfi is currently in development, it's a personal expense tracker for web and mobile.
- OS X, Linux
- ReactJS, Redux, Next.js, Bulma, webpack, Scss, Backbone.js, jQuery, SemanticUI, Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, Kango Framework, gulp, browserify, etc.
- micro, express, revel, Django, Flask
- Redis, mongoDB, MySQL. Played a bit with Cassandra and RethinkDB.
- nginx, RabbitMQ, Socket.IO/tornadio, Orbited and lots of other stuff.
- `now` (by @zeit), DigitalOcean, Linode, Rackspace Cloud, Amazon EC2 for hosting.
- Like to dig into new stuff every day 👨🎓